Why are some people in some countries more generous than others? In our latest webinar, we take a look at the question that was the beginning of a journey that brought together experts from 26 countries and resulted in the Palgrave Handbook on Global Philanthropy.
The Handbook is a comprehensive reference guide to the practice of philanthropy across 26 nations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and the Americas. In addition, thematic chapters examine cross-national issues to provide an indispensable guide to the latest research in this field.
Join us to learn more about the findings, including:
• fundraising across the globe
• facilitating factors of philanthropy
• the social origins of the nonprofit sector
– Pamala Wiepking, RSM Erasmus University, the Netherlands
– Chris Einolf, DePaul University, US
– Beth Breeze, University of Kent, UK