Single Mothers by Choice (SMC) is turning 40!
We’re excited to mark the occasion with a two-day virtual celebration event which will take place on Zoom on October 16th and 17th. Connect with our members at every stage of the SMC journey — thinkers, tryers, and mothers — as well as SMC founder, Jane Mattes. We’re putting together an exciting line-up of speakers and panels. Our goal is to provide support, information and connections to those who are considering, or have chosen, the SMC path. Register below, and plan to join us!
Some of Our Panels:
- Adult SMC Children: What was it like growing up?
- Dating and Relationships: How do we manage them?
- A Day in the Life of an SMC: What’s it really like?
- Moms of Adult SMC Children: What was it like raising your children?
- Different Paths to SMC-hood: How do we get there?
Some of Our Speakers:
- Fertility Treatments: How do they work? Dr. Spencer Richlin
- The Donor Puzzle: How do the kids sort it out? Dr. Rosanna Hertz
- Donor Insemination: Some Considerations, Lisa Schumann LCSW
- The “Daddy Question”: Jane Mattes, LCSW, Founder of SMC.
More details to come!