A homeless couple claims a New York City shelter’s refusal to allow them an air conditioner caused their baby daughter to die when temperatures reached near 100 degrees last July.
“She wasn’t moving,” mom Kathleen Solimene said in an exclusive interview with 7 On Your Side Investigates. “I went to the crib, and I picked her up. She was just limp, and I just started screaming for him to call 911.”
Five-month-old Aniyah was rushed to a nearby hospital, where she passed away.
Jim Hoffer has more:
Check out more Eyewitness News –
OUR SOCIAL MEDIA –
NEW HERE? –
Hi! We’re abc7NY, also known as Channel 7 on TV, home to Eyewitness News, New York’s Number 1 news. We hope you love us on YouTube as much as you do on television!