Infrastructure for Inclusive Growth
Governments need to rebuild infrastructures weakened due to previously downgraded budgets. How to ring-fence strategic infrastructure investments and guarantee implementation when faced with the realities of the pandemic and potential mismanagement of budgets? How to use infrastructure to encourage long-term inclusive growth?
• Blessing Ayemhere, Chief Executive Officer, Umugini Pipeline Infrastructure, Nigeria
• Bertrand Badre, Chief Executive Officer, Blue like an Orange Sustainable Capital, USA
• Erik Berglof, Chief Economist, Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank, China
• Rajeeb Samdani, Managing Director, Golden Harvest Group, Bangladesh
• Jonathan Tower, Managing Partner, Arctaris Impact Investors, USA
• Tariq Ahmed Nizami, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CEO Clubs Network Worldwide, USA