It’s cold and some of our neighbors are trying not to get sick. This Giving Tuesday, let’s give a little warmth this winter. On top of our usual food distributions and mobile health clinics, we are giving away heavy blankets to the homeless, the refugees, and families that are struggling.
Visit icnarelief.org/winter to learn how you can contribute!
ICNA Relief is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) charity serving the USA via programs such as hunger prevention, transitional shelter homes, refugee services, disaster relief, free health fairs & health clinics, back 2 school giveaways, family counseling, empowerment and much more!
* Our 36 food pantries & weekly food distributions serve 50K+ weekly
* We have responded to over 61+ disasters nationwide
* We operate 7 free health clinics and 8 counseling centers
* We operate 21 women’s transitional housing facilities
* Give out over 40K school bags each year to children in lower income communities
For more information visit:
What people say about us:
“ICNA Relief does a great job of domestically distributing the Zakat funds and charity on behalf of the Muslim community” – Sh. Abdul Nasir Jangda
“It is indeed interested in feeding the hungry, in helping the poor, in finding space for Widows and Orphans to live, in doing what our religion requires us to do” – Sh. Yasir Qadhi