Practicing my rights to report, for a freedom of speech and expression of opinion, according to the Constitution – Bill of Rights.
Again, thank you very much to all who contribute to our cause.
To anyone who wants to contribute: Contribute through our campaign page.
Our GoFundMe account:
You can also contribute through paypal.
Our paypal account is:
We need your continued support…..
Our facebook group page:
Click the link to see more films like this one:
E-mail us at:
We need your continued support so we can continue this humble program of ours.
We need people like you so we can reach poor Filipino families, one at a time.
I’ve been helping and reaching my fellow Filipinos for more than a decade, since 2006, but without recording it on film.
I just decided to film the activities we do in 2015 to spread awareness.
This time guys: I need your help. I need your helping hands to give joy to Filipino families, one at a time.
How it works:
Your contribution goes straight to the individual/family we reach/help.
After we reached/helped 1 individual/family: We then move on to help another.
Our objective is to reach 1 economically poor individual/family, one at a time.
1. I personally don’t receive/get/take/pocket any amount of financial contributions from you guys.
Your contributions go straight to the families we reach and to other expenses.
2. I do not publish on youtube the stories of the families we reach w/o a signed release agreement and parental/guardian consent.
The release agreement gives me a permission to publish their stories on youtube.
3. Business, personal and GoFundMe fundraiser accounts: All the funds, contributions, sources of income and other monetary sources that go into my accounts are being reported to the taxman. My bank also reports to the taxman every year, by the end of the year, FYI.
There’s a Certified Public Accountant who does the accounting and auditing of my accounts.
The Certified Public Accountant reports to the taxman.
4. You don’t need to open and register a charitable organization/foundation/institution to give help to people in the Philippines.
Reaching and giving help to people in the Philippines is not illegal.
There’s no law that states, that you need to open and register a charitable organization/foundation/institution first, before you are able to give help to people legally.
5. GoFundMe checks the fundraiser account from time to time.
They sometimes ask for verification and validation.
Again my friends, thank you very much…